Click on text to expand
- I. Garibi Hatao (Poverty Eradication) Rural Areas
1) Employment generation under the National Rural employment Guarantee Act.
(i) No. of job cards issued (ii) Employment generated (iii) Wages given in cash & Kind
2) Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojna Individual swarozgaries Assisted (i) Total (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) Women (v) Disabled person
3) Sampooran Grameen Rojgar Yojna Wages Employment Generated (i) Total (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) Women No. of Mandays
4) Rural Business Hubs in Partnership with Panchyats Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to be signed under various schemes of this items.
5) Self help groups SHGs under SGSY - SHGs formed - SHGs to whom income generating activities provided SHGs under other schemes
6) Swarn Jayanti Shahri Rojgar Yojna (a) Urban Wages Employment Programme: Wage Employment Generated (i) Total (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) Women (b) Urban Self Employment Prog: People Assisted for self employment (i) Total (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) Women
- II. Jan Shakti (Power to People) – Review of Cast Certificate
7) Local Self Government (Panchayati Raj and Urban Local Bodies) - Activity Mapping for devolution of functions - Budget Flow of Funds - Assignment of Functionaries Status of number of activities devolved to Panchayats out of the 29 activities to be monitored
8) Quick and inexpensive Justice – Gram Nyayalayas and Nyaya Panchyats. A Bill of Nyaya Panchayat is to be placed before the Parliament. Information would be provided once the bill is passed.
9) District Planning Committees. Status of constitution of District Planning Committees to be monitored
- III. Kishan Mitra (Support of Frarmers)
10) Water shed development and Dry land farming Area Covered A pilot scheme for enhancing sustainability in dry land framing system is proposed to be implemented in the arid and semi arid regions of the country. The scheme is yet to be approved.
11) Marketing and infrastructural support to farmers (i) Construction of Rural Godowns/Grameen Bhandaran Yojna - Storage capacity created - Marketing Infrastructure Projects sanctioned (ii) Development of Agricultural Marketing infrastructure, grading and standardization - Projects relating to development of markets and marketing infrastructure sanctioned Tonne.
12) Irrigation facilities (including minor and micro irrigation) for agriculture (i) Micro Irrigation for Agriculture - Area covered under Drip irrigation - Area covered under sprinkler irrigation (ii) Minor Irrigation - Area Covered - Irrigation potential created - No. of schemes recommended /approved
13) Credit to farmers Credit Cards issued.
14) Distribution of waste land to the landless Land Distributed (i) Total (ii) SC (iii) ST (iv) Others
- IV. Shramik Kalyan (Labour Welfare)
15) Social Security for Agricultural and Unorganized labour The Scheme “Social Security Scheme for unorganized workers” is under consideration of Govt. of India
16) Minimum wages enforcement (including farm labour) (a) Agriculture and Farm Workers (i) Inspections made (ii) Irregularities detected (iii) Irregularities rectified (iv) Claims filed (v) Claims settled (vi) Prosecution cases pending (vii) Prosecution cases filed (viii) Prosecution cases Decided (b) Others
17) Prevention of child labour (i) Project Societies set up (ii) School opened (iii) Children covered (iv) Children mainstreamed
18) Welfare of women labour Information on this item will be provided under the scheme Grant-inaid to voluntary agencies for projects relating to women worker
- V. Khadya Suraksha (Food Security)
19) Food Security: (i) Targeted public distribution system (ii) Antodya Anna Yojna, (iii) Establishing grain banks in chronically food scarcity (i) Allocation of Food Grains to States/UTs (ii) Off take of States/UTs (i) Allocation of Food Grains to States/UTs (ii) Off take of States/UTs Grain Banks established Tonne Tonne Tonne Tonne Nos. areas
- VI. Subke Liye Aawas (Housing for all)
20) Rural housing – Indira awaas yojna (i) Houses sanctioned (ii) Houses constructed
21) EWS / LIG Houses in urban areas (i) Houses sanctioned (ii) Houses constructed
- VII. Shudh Peya Jal (Clean Drinking Water)
22) Rural Areas: - Swa-jaldhara - Accelerated Rural Water Supply Programme Swajaldhara Scheme is dropped (i) Habitations covered (NC and PC) (ii) Slipped back Habitations with water quality problems covered.
23) Urban Areas: - Accelerated Urban Water Supply Programme (i) Towns to cover (ii) Towns covered.
- VIII. Jan Jan Ka Swasthya (Cost Free Health for All)
24) Control and prevention of major diseases: (a) HIV/AIDS (b) TB (C) Malaria (d) Leprosy (e) Blindness This items is convered under National Rural Health Mission. Information on subjects like ASHA selected and trained, CHCs, PHCs and Sub-centres established, Rogi Kalyan Samities set up etc will be provided by the Ministry
25) National Rural Health Mission Information on subjects like ASHA selected and trained, CHCs, PHCs and Sub-centres established, Rogi Kalyan Samities set up etc will be provided by the Ministry
26) Immunization of Children (i) Routine Immunisation comprising of Tetanus, DPT, Polio, BCG and Measles - Infants Immunised (ii) Pulse Polio Immunisation Prog. - Infants Immunised
27) Sanitation Programme in - Rural Areas - Urban Areas (i) Individual Household latrines constructed Sanitation Programme in Urban areas is covered under the scheme – JNNURM. The Ministry of Urban Dev. would supply information on Annual basis
28) Institutional Delivery Delivery in institutions
29) Prevention of Female Foeticide (i) Sex ratio at birth (ii) Cases/Conviction under PNDT Act
30) Supplementary nutrition for Mothers and Children (i) Children (6 months to 6 yrs) receiving supplementary nutrition under ICDS Scheme (ii) No. of pregnant mothers receiving supplementary nutrition under ICDS scheme
31) Two Child norms (i) Sterilizations (ii) IUD Insertions
- IX. Sabke Liye Shiksha (Education for All)
32) Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan (i) Appointment of Teacher (ii) Construction of School Bldgs. (iii) Reducing drop out rates at primary level by 5%
33) Mid Day Meal Scheme: - Compulsory Elementary Education (i) No. of children availing mid-day meal State/UT wise (ii) Food grains allocated and utilized, State/UT wise (iii) Kitchen shed unit allocated constructed in progress State/UT wise Nos. Metric Tonne
- X. Anusuchit Jaati, Jan Jaati, Alp-Sankhyak Evam Anya Pichara Varg Kalyan (Welfare of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities and OBCs)
34) SC Families Assisted SC Families Assisted
35) Rehabitation of Scavengers .The scheme in this regard is yet to come into existence
36) ST Families Assisted ST Families Assisted
37) Rights of Forest Dwellers – Owners of minor forest produce A Bill on this item is under consideration of the Government. On passing of the Bill information will be supplied by Govt. of India
38) Primitive Tribal Groups (i) Performance of the projects/ activities undertaken under the Centrally Funded Schemes for the exclusive development of Primitive Tribal Groups (PTG) to be monitored. (ii) Monitoring the progress of an Insurance scheme – (Janshree Bima Yojana) for each of PTG family.
39) No Alienation of Tribal Lands Under the prevention of alienation and restoration of alienated Tribal land, number of cases of Tribal land alienation: (i) Filed in court (ii) Cases disposed off (iii) Cases rejected (iv) Cases decided in favour of Tribals (v) Cases pending in Court
40) Implementation of Panchayats (Extension to Schedules Areas) Act (PESA) Status of implementation of PESA in States and Central Ministries to be monitored
41) Welfare of Minorities (i) 15 Point Programme for the welfare of minorities. There are a number of schemes covered under 15 Point programme for the welfare of Minorities. Progress on these schemes will be provided by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (ii) Coaching and Allied Scheme for Minorities - Students benefited.
42) Professional education among all minority communities Information to be provided by AICTE, UGC and National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions
43) Reservation of OBCs in: - Education - Employment A Bill on the reservation of seats for OBCs is yet to be approved (i) Representation of OBCs in Central Government Services. (ii) Vacancies reserved and filled up by the OBC candidates on the basis of Civil Services Examination.
- XI. Mahila Kalyan (Women Welfare)
44) Financial Assistance for Women Welfare Details of various schemes under this item such as Swayamsidha, Swadhar, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh and Support to Training and Employment Programme (STEP) for women will be provided by the Ministry of Women and Child Development
45) Improved participation of women in (a) Panchayats (b) Municipalities (c) State Legislatures (d) Parliament Participation of women in Panchayats Participation of women in Municipalities Participation of women in State Legislation Participation of women in Parliament
- XII. Bal kalyan (Child Welfare)
46) Universalisation of ICDS Scheme ICDS Blocks Operational (Cumulative)
47) Functional Anganwadis (i) Anganwadis Functional (Cumulative) (ii) Children covered (iii) Malnutrition cases noticed
- XIII. Yuva Vikas (Youth Development)
48) Sports for all in Rural and Urban Areas A scheme of Panchayat Yuva Khel Abhiyan is under consideration of the Planning Commission
49) Rashtriya Sadbhavana Yojana Nehru Yuva Sathee deployed.
50) National Service Scheme (i) Enrolment of NSS Volunteers (ii) Special camping Programme (iii) Adoption of villages.
- XIV. Basti Sudhar (Improvement of Slums)
51) Number of Urban Poor Families assisted under seven point charter viz. land tenure, housing at affordable cost, water, sanitation, health, education and social security. Poor Families Assisted.
- XV. Paryavaran Sanrakshan evam Van Vridhi (Environment Protection and Afforestation)
52) Afforestation: (a) Area covered under plantation on – public and forest lands (b) Number of seedings planted on – public and forest lands (a) Area Covered under Plantation on – Public and Forest Lands (b) Number of Seedlings planted on – Public and Forest
53) Prevention of pollution of Rivers and water bodies (i) National River Conservation Plan for 34 rivers - Sewerage plants set up - Low cost sanitation (ii) National lake conservation plan for 41 lakes - Sewerage plants set up - Low cost sanitation.
54) Solid and liquid waste management in: - Rural Areas - Urban Areas (i) New projects sanctioned (ii) On going projects (iii) Projects completed Urban infrastructure developed scheme.
- XVI. Samajik Suraksha (Social Security)
55) Rehabitation of handicapped and orphans Rehabilitation of handicapped (i) Deen Dayal Rehabilitation Scheme - Beneficiaries (ii) Assistance to Disabled persons for purchase / fitting of Aids and Appliances - Beneficiries Rehabilitation of Orphans (i) Assistance to Home for Children (Shishu Greh) - In country adoptions - Inter country adoptions
56) Welfare of the aged Under the Scheme – Integrated Programme for older persons – (i) Beneficiaries under Day-case Homes (ii) Beneficiaries under Old-age Homes
- XVII. Gramin Sadak (Rural Roads)
57) Rural Roads - PMGSY Length of Road Constructed KM
- XVIII. Grameen Oorja (Energization of Rural Area)
58) Bio-diesel Production - Area covered under plantation of Jatroph curcas Hect.
59) Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana Villages electrified.
60) Renewable Energy (i) Remote village Programme (ii) Family Type Bio-Gas Plants for cooking No. of remote villages/ Hamlets provided with renewab le energy lighting system No. of family type Bio-gas Plants provided in rural areas
61) Energising pump sets Pumpsets Energised.
62) Supply of Electricity (i) Electricity demanded (ii) Electricity supplied (iii) Shortage observed
63) Supply of kerosene and LPG Kerosene (i) Allocation of Kerosene in States (ii) Stock of Kerosene lifted and Distributed LPG (i) LPG Consumers (ii) Quantity of LPG Distributed through PR Institutions
- XIX. Pichhara Kshetra Vikas (Development of Backward Areas)
64) Backward Regions Grants Fund Information on utilization of funds designed to redress regional imbalances in development through PR Institutions
- XX. e-Shasan (IT enabled eGovernance)
65) Central and State Governments Under the National e-Governance Programme, 27 Mission Mode Projects have been identified in Central Govt., State Govt., Integrated Services and supported components category. For each of the project, following parameters would be monitored : (i) List of Deliverables/Milestones (ii) Time schedule for each Deliverables /Milestones (iii)Present status
66) Panchayats Municipals Projects relating to Panchayats and Municipalities are part of State category Mission Mode Projects of National e-Governance Programme. These are under Design and approval phase. Monitoring would start when the projects are approved and enter into the stage of implementation Note: The monthly monitorable items under TPP-2016 which are applicable to Delhi have been shown in green colour. The tentative targets for 2016-19 against these items have been indicated.
- XXI. Nasha Mukt (Addiction Free India)